Style & Image Network Hosts the 2008 “Beauty Night Out” for DC Metro Ladies on April 23–Reserve Your $2K SWAG BAG NOW with a $25 Advanced Ticket Purchase!Tuesday, April 15, 2008
“BEAUTY NIGHT OUT”
Style & Image Network (SIN), will host its annual Beauty Night Out (BNO) event on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 in the Carnegie Library Building, 801 K Street NW from 5PM to 10PM. Beauty Night Out is SIN’s premiere beauty bash!
Being no stranger to the District, this year’s event will be better than ever, boasting an evening of fun, swag, and excitement! This will be the event’s third year in DC, with the successful launch of Baltimore last year, future BNO’s are being organized in such hotspots as Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and Denver.
Guests will enjoy this season’s must have beauty items, and be treated to on-location spa treatments from The Spa at Mandarin Oriental and indulge in delicious treats from Cafe’ Bonaparte. While BNO offers attendees a vast array of delightful services, one of the event’s greatest treats is its exclusive swag bag.
- Boscia- beat the heat with Peppermint Blothing Linens, www.boscia.net
- The Remix- Gift Certificate, www.remixvintage.com
- Urban Chic- exclusive 15% off coupons, www.urbanchiconline.com
- Hawaiian Tropic- get glowing in no time with this tanning lotion, www.hawaiiantropic.com
- Benefit Cosmetics- signature “Bad Gal” eye pencil, www.benefitcosmetics.com
- Clinique- treat skin with “even better” skin tone corrector, www.clinique.com
- Fiji Water- fresh Fiji water for all BNO attendees, www.fijiwater.com
- New Beauty Magazine- track the trends with New Beauty Magazine, www.newbeauty.com
- Trim Water- delicious flavored water to keep you fit www.trimwater.com
- Baby Phat- exclusive nail file, only available to Beauty Night Out guests, www.babyphat.com
- June Lab- skin saving cream, www.junelab.com
- Garment Guard- defend tees with disposable underarm shields, www.garmentguard.com
- Wet N Wild- nail polish, www.wetnwild.com Bo Studio- Gift Card $5, www.bostudios.com
- Aqua Life- crocheted items
- Eboost, www.eboost.com
- Ceci Cela Essentials- scrub up with these luxury soaps, www.cecicelaessentials.com
- New Day Mobile Spa- www.newdaymobilespa.com
- The Spa at Mandarin Oriental- www.mandarinoriental.com
- Dr. Michelle Copeland- “The Beautiful Skin Workout” book, www.drmichellecopelandskincare.com
- Beauty in DC- www.beautyindc.com
Tickets are $25 in advance and $35 at the door. For tickets go to www.sinpr.com/BNO
For more information about BNO, please contact SIN at, 202-387-1845 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.