Local Seminar for SAT Score Improvement FREE to DC METRO STUDENTSMonday, October 27, 2008
Attention High School Juniors, Seniors, and Parents: Want to Know How to Increase Your SAT Score by 150 Points or More?
If so, join Tri-Ed Tutoring for a FREE informational seminar!
Tri-Ed Tutoring is hosting a FREE informational seminar for high school juniors, seniors, and their parents. Please feel free to visit with your middle school or high school student to learn valuable tips to help them prepare for the SAT or ACT, as well as information to help your family navigate through the college application process.
- Who: The seminar is geared towards high school juniors and seniors and their parents. However, all high school students and parents are welcome. GT Middle School students are also welcome to attend.
- When: Thursday, November 6, 2008 at 7:00pm
- Where: 4031 University Dr., Rm 106
- Fairfax, VA 22030
- What Will You Learn? Valuable information to help you prepare for college, including:
- Information about the New SAT Score Reporting Policy—How the new policy could help decrease your stress
- Techniques and Strategies for each SAT section—Quick tips to help you raise your score!
- SAT vs. ACT—What are the differences between the tests and which should you take?
- Helpful test-taking tips—Is anxiety affecting your score?
- Navigating the College Application Process—See what you should be doing at each step