Celebrities and the international star jet set crowd are not the only people in the world who have the opportunity to travel or go away on vacation. People looking to celebrate an anniversary, to go on a honeymoon, or to simply have a relaxing pamperer get away can book rooms and suites at the very same places that so many famous people and international stars travel when they go on vacation. Here’s the comprehensive list from the folks at Hotels.com, naming thier choices for the BEST “EST” hotels in the world to stay at while on holiday, professional business trip, or extended vacation. Well, maybe making a reservation is not always quite so easy as booking a room at http://www.hotels.com can be, but hey — travel lovers can dream, can’t we?
Posts Tagged ‘Date Night’
2009 Fireworks Displays in Loudoun County for Fourth of July Independence Day celebrations — General Listings about where to go and how to plan your festivities. Things to do for Dulles Technology Corridor residents.
Listed here by community area… fun activity for children and parents — a patriotic thing to do to celebrate the holiday with friends is to plan a meet-up with family and friends to watch the fireworks together as an annual event. Fireworks displays make a wonderful low cost date night alternative, too!
EARLY DATE!!! Tuesday, June 28th
- Brambleton Fireworks Display – 9:30pm (rain date June 29)
- Dulles Town Center – 9:30pm (rain date June 29)
Friday, July 3rd
- South Riding Display at SR Golf Club- 9:30 (rain date July 5)
- Waterford – 9pm (rain date July 5)
- Lansdowne Resort- 9:25pm (NO rain date) ** There will be a concert beginning at 7:30pm. Fireworks will follow.
- Eastern Loudoun Independence Day Celebration – 9:15pm (event is hosted at Sterling Golf Club)
- Lovettesville Community Center -9:15pm (Parade will begin at 5:30 at the community center. DC3 will provide entertainment at 7pm)
Saturday, July 4
- Franklin Park – 9:30pm (rain date July 5)
- Ashburn Village – 9:30pm (rain date July 5)
- Middleburg Community Center – dark (rain date July 5)
- Hillsboro Community Center – dark (rain date July 6)
- Claude Moore Park (old fashioned 4th of July) – Events held all day from 10:30am – 3pm (donations suggested)
- Ida Lee Festivities – 9:30pm (rain date July 5) – Parade begins at 10am. Gates open at 6pm for live entertainment before the fireworks display.
For more information about fireworks displays in Loudoun County for 2009, please visit https://brambletonbuzz.wordpress.com/2009/07/02/4th-of-july-weekend-in-loudoun-county-fireworks-schedule-and-more-from-the-loudoun-county-parks-and-recreation-service/.
Ferrari Maserati of Washington and Lamborghini Washington Guests Invited to Maserati of Baltimore for Valentine Night “Sweetheart Social 2009” Chocolate Party and Luxury Product Vendor Showcase Gift ShoppingThursday, January 22, 2009
TICKET & RSVP INFORMATION FOR THE 2009 SWEETHEART SOCIAL:
- Tickets will be available online for advance purchase starting January 22nd, 2009 and will remain on sale at discount prices until the close of business February 10th.
- Advanced ticket purchase is required.
- NO DOOR SALES.
- BUY YOUR TICKETS EARLY TO GUARANTEE ADMISSION: Space is definitely limited for this intimate and exclusive social gathering, so plan to purchase your tickets in advance.
- Due to the nature of the holiday, the event itself will be restricted to ages over 21 unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to make special ticket purchases by check through Maserati of Baltimore.
EARLY RSVP COST:
$40 per couple
$25 per solo single
Advanced purchase discounts (purchases must be made before 2/10/2009 to be eligible)…
Please inquire for table reservations for groups of 6 or more.
DATE NIGHT AT MASERATI OF BALTIMORE GUESTS WILL BE TREATED TO THE FOLLOWING:
Guests of the dealership will enjoy the opportunity to window shop the most glamorous of celebrity rides for sale in the Baltimore Washington DC Metro up close and personal while relaxing in style:
* New Maserati Quattroporte, Granturismo, and Granturismo S on display and ready to order * Previously Owned Maserati, Lamborghini, and Ferrari for sale * Each couple registering will receive a voucher for a daytime ride in a Maserati Quattroporte valid during the month of February 2009 [valid at Maserati of Baltimore or Maserati of Washington]
Explore vendor booths with specialty products that all luxury products enthusiasts would like to have, keep, carry, or wear… available for gift giving or pocketbook friendly impulse buy purchasing:
* Silver Jewelry, Diamonds, and Watches * Artisan Jewelry and Beaded handbags * Fine Art from Galleries for Sale or Lease * Handmade Gourmet Boxed Chocolate from Baltimore Chocolatier Kim Rigby * Teddy Bears for sweethearts and kids… compliments of Signature Flight Support Services with proceeds going to the March of Dimes * Custom Clothing Designer Showcase by Kustom Looks * Boutique Merchandise for Fashion Divas from the finest of Baltimore Washington DC Metro Shops [serving local residents of MD, DC, & VA] * Race Fan Motosports Merchandise and Memorabilia from M.O.B. * Designer Handbags and Fashion Apparel * Maserati Luggage and Exotic Car Travel Accessories * Ducati and Motoguzzi Motorcycles and Riding Apparel by Speeds Cycle * Home Theater and Lighting Systems Kiosk by Silver Screen and Sound * Maserati Product Explanation by Automotive Rhythms Television *
Maserati of Baltimore promises to set just the right mood for a visit from Cupid:
* Parking with VIP Guest Reception compliments of Park 4 U Valet * Mingle with networking friends or relax in quiet getaway spots positioned thoughtfully throughout the dealership * Sip cocktails by the Leaping fountains on display compliments of Xibitz * Stroll while you shop vendor booths while enjoying dessert bites passed by waitstaff * Sample plentiful chocolate indulgences throughout the night from the Parfections buffet * Register as a Volunteer for the upcoming March of Dimes “Signature Chefs Auction” or set a date to attend their event with a lover, family member, or group of friends this Fall * Preview local artists’ work showcased gallery style for the evening (to promote romantic insight through casual conversation) * Bundle up, take cappucino outside, and browse the “Rock Star Parking” area car displays (perfect reason for stay warm hand holding) *
VISIT http://www.italianizzato.com (A SPECIAL EVENTS BLOG FOR THINGS TO DO FOR EXOTIC CAR AND LUXURY PRODUCTS LOVERS IN THE MID-ATLANTIC REGION) FOR UPDATES ON ARTISTS AND VENDORS SHOWCASES–UPDATING WEEKLY…
PLEASE NOTE: Maserati of Baltimore is a “handicapped-friendly” facility. Please email MOBReception@gmail.com to have special needs accomodations met by the Guest services staff in attendance.